Labels

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today I Drove North

After three hours of sleep I leave the great LC.

The sun was rising over the fog, it was quite stunning.

So I had leftover pizza for lunch on the shores of the Chequamegon bay. While there this guy from Pennsylvania started talking to me, he wanted to tell me how glad he was that I was a cyclist. Then he started telling me a story how he would go on this bicycle tour from La Crosse to West Allis in the 70's. 

Yeah, I made it. I wish I could've showed pictures of the city, but it's difficult to drive and photograph at the same time. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay can't wait for more. I want to see a close up of your bike rack, we've been having problems with ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little blog. Taking after the Brooke and Scott blog I see.

    ReplyDelete