Labels

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Graffiti Graveyard and Some Train Stuff

There's a hidden urban landmark tucked away under a highway in Duluth. It's a masterpiece really: a work of art. This place constantly changes as artists, youth, and street folk leave their mark here. To me it is the opposite of a graveyard; rather than mourning death, the graffiti brings life to the dead cement. This is one of the most incredible places I have ever been, and my photos do little justice for it. It is definitely something you have to see with your own eyes. 



















______________________________________________________________

Near the Graffiti Graveyard are some train yards. 


This is a restored train that tourists ride on. 


This is an abandoned train next to the road. 






"Erie Mining Company"


1 comment:

  1. I like your new header. This is Brooke actually. For some reason I can't comment on here under my name. I want more posts! and so does Scott.

    ReplyDelete