Labels

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moving Day

First of all I should note that I got my new camera, so now posts should appear more frequently. 

BEFORE:


 I've been living in my tent for the past few weeks. While I am moving out, I am still keeping my tent up because i'll still be camping out on the weekends. 


But I must say, the view from my rooftop campsite was quite phenomenal. 

AFTER: 


This is the house I am living in for the summer. I was originally going to permanently rent the basement, but missed my chance. So I have sublease for the summer instead. 


The bathroom has its own balcony. Apparently this is an architectural feature common in Duluth. Probably a Scandinavian thing. 


Also if you enter the house through the patio doors you may die. I think the "and/or" is unnecessary. One would assume that you would lose your skiing privileges if you were dead. 


And finally this little yellow room is mine for the summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment