Labels

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day

 Today I woke up at about 7:00am, checked my email. An email stated that class has been cancelled. So I went back to bed. Hours later I awoke to find an apocalyptic scene of extreme snow and 60mph winds outside of my window. Here's MSNBC's report on it: http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/46580040/#46580040



So I made breakfast; not any breakfast, but a snow day breakfast. It included eggs, pancakes, toast, oatmeal, and chaga tea. Everything I made from scratch with organic ingredients. At least the eggs, syrup, and tea were local. 


I wanted to watch cartoons all day, but I don't have a TV. Now I plan to spend my day pirating movies and TV shows online. 


1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you went out and took pictures of the blizzard.

    ReplyDelete