Labels

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Tuska

My sister Brooke's new last name is Tuska. Why? Because she married this guy named Scottie. So I headed down to the Twin Cities to attend their wedding. I thought I should note that while I took most of these pictures, I didn't take all of them. However they were all taken on my camera. 



The family arrives at the house to wait for the time to begin the ceremony. 



When the time came we walked to the park and circled up to wait for the bride.


"Where's my fiance?" thinks Scottie


This wedding has been brought to you in part by Gmail. 




Mr. and Mrs. Tuska

 Then the reception:






My mom was obsessed with her hair...So she made me take a picture of it. 


The night was filled with live music, tacos, wine in mason jars, and homemade beer. 


The End.

1 comment:

  1. Awww…thanks for posting your blog Blake! I’m so anxious to see any pictures since I could not be there. Brooke I love your hair piece! It’s so unique! My favorite picture is the one of Scott smiling at Brooke after the wedding. Homemade beer?!! Man I really missed out.

    ReplyDelete