Labels

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My 5.5 Seconds of Fame

Today I was hanging out at the camp when people from AFSCME came by and dropped off some donations including tents, sleeping bags, socks, as well as a gift card to the co-op. After I put their donations in our comfort tent I decided to reorganize the comfort tent. Soon afterward some guy asked me if the union people came by and I said yeah. Then he asked what they donated and I was weirded out so I asked "why?' Finally he explained that we was from the media and was supposed to have came when AFSCME was there. But seeing how he missed them for some reason he asked if he could interview me instead. I said sure.
Later tonight there was a story on the news about the donations which included awkward shots of me reorganizing. As well as a brief statement with the misspelled name "Blake Romensesko" at the bottom of the screen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LINK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 comment:

  1. Impressive Blake. First you were in the background of my art show time lapse and now this.

    ReplyDelete